Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 July 2008

Info Post





The last time I posted a Rolf Harris video, Rolf Harris' Canadian Seal Cull Protest Song, it caused a little debate. The reason I posted it was that it showed Rolf in a new light as I'd never seen him so angry before in fact I'd never seen angry at all. Ever.
Rolf was, and stil is, a legend to me famed for his funny songs, great television shows and of course he was the UK face of the god-damn awful sounding Stylophone.

Stylophone
Nobody's perfect eh?


Anyhoo, enough chat and on with the links. I hope you enjoy watching and reading these links as much as I did when finding them. :)
First up is the brilliant Jake The Peg which Rolf performs on stage.



More Rolf Songs on YouTube




And other Rolf on YouTube



And more Rolf elsewhere

0 comments:

Post a Comment