Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 July 2008

Info Post
Morning all. Seems my internets are broken and I've been offline since yesterday morning. These links are posted from my mam's house.

My ISP said things should be sorted within 2-3 hours but I've heard that one before! It's only when your connection goes down do you realise how much you depend on it. I'm feeling pretty lost right now and if I had'nt of shaved all my hair off yesterday I'd be tearing it out!

If you've sent me an email please hold on as I may not have time to read them all while I'm here but I will try and get through as many as possible.

How to Photograph Fireworks Displays

25 Beautiful Fantasy Photoshop Tutorials

How to Reduce Camera Shake - 6 Techniques

Beginner’s Guide to HDR

4 Quick Tips for Portraits

How to Photograph Mushrooms, Toadstools and Fungi

10 Favorite “Best Photo Tips”…. By You!

FixUpMyPic - Photo Improvement

The Secret to Ultra-Sharp Photos

Are photographers really a threat?

Want more Photography Tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment