Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 9 July 2008

Info Post
Following on from my post at the weekend, Changes, I would like to update you, the readers, on what the state of play is at the moment.

A quick run through of info on the new bloggers here.


JC is in the house!Joanne Casey - An Irish lass, the solitary female on this blog (for now) who runs the always funny I have seen the whole of the internet.


Is that a pint in your hand?Gary - A good friend and a British blogger now living near Glasgow who runs a blog full of interesting linkdumps and great videos at Tri-ops.


As yet, the only American Blogger hereHypersloth - Another good friend this time from the States who blogs at Slackdaddy and MetaFilter.


Wor lass! :)Mrs ILuvNUFC - Has been finding me great links to post for years now but I'm in the process of showing her how to post the links herself.



Our First CanadianCooper Green - The newest member of the team who has been blogging for almost as long as me at Lying Ba***rd.




This may not be all who are joining up as "negotiations are continuing" to entice 2 more members. Stay tuned for more news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment