Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 November 2007

Info Post
The problems I've been having with my internet connection are still continuing. I got something called a Livebox from my ISP last week and I've nothing but trouble with it and it totally stopped working this morning. I've been on the phone for ages, at great expense, to my ISP and they reckon it is a fault with the line but as a last desperate measure I thought I'd plug my old modem back in and it still works. I never changed ISP I just "upgraded" my package so I reckon that there must'nt be a problem with the line as they say but a problem with the new Livebox thingy they sent me. Probably.

Anyhoo I have a few posts lying waiting for times such as this so I'll put them in draft now so I can pop along to someone else's house to publish them if this modem stops working. It feels nice to have my internets back again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment