Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 November 2007

Info Post
This blog reached the grand old age(in blog terms) of 4 years old last week and I never even realised until I was chatting to Hanan about blogging over the weekend. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would run for this long when I set it up back then but I guess I don't have much else to do with my time really!

Despite this blog having had well over 11.1 million pageloads by it's fourth birthday and now averaging around a half a million pageloads every month it still fails to make Top 100 UK Blogs and only ramks 261st in the Technoranki Top (UK)Blogs List which leaves me wondering how the oddly-named Technoranki comes to this conclusion. How many other UK blogs get in excess of 15,000 pageloads a day?

On the positive side, possibly, I'm number 11 in Top 100 Prolific Bloggers with almost 5000 posts on this blog (I wonder how many links that would be?) and around 1000 more on the various other blogs that I've posted at over time.

Anyhoo I'll just run through a few quick things for all the newer readers that have recently came on board.

  • Did you know about the "On This Day" links underneath the date in the posts? They are quite informative especially if it's your birthday or anniversary or whatever.
  • You can Draw A House and see what it says about you and then it is automatically added to my street Newcastle Street which is still in third place in the Top 50 Most Popular Streets on the whole of the internets.
  • You can also sign My Guest Map if you wish. Well over 700 people already have and a big thank you goes out to them as it's always interesting to know where you lot come from particularly for stalking purposes! :)


What are you waiting for? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment