Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 November 2007

Info Post





I have a few things to do this morning and when I get back I have to install a new modem thingymajig as part of my new internet deal so if everything goes to plan I will be back online sometime this afternoon with more links. ILuvNUFC does'nt like change. :(

Scary movie quiz (via)

The 10 Most Tenuously Connected Movie Sequels

Instant Baby Machine (1930). How babies were made in 1980.

Top 15 Amazing Movie Endings

38 Essential facts about Frankenstein

Reel Life: 5 Stories Hollywood Fudged in the Movies

Top ten evil computers

Hollywood Strangest Gangsters

7 Movie Deaths That Would Be Awesome to Have on Your Tombstone

Movie Opening Lines Quiz

Charlie Chaplin Free Movie Index

The 5 Best and Worst Science Based Movies of All Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment