Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 October 2006

Info Post





Sorry this post is a little late today. I've been trying to fix my sons PC with no success. Windows 2000 on his PC has stopped recognising the CD drive. I've tried all sorts including swapping the drive and changing the IDE cable to no avail which leads me to think that the IDE port on the motherboard is broken so I thought I would add the CD drive on the same cable as the hard drive and I found out that I don't have a cable long enough! GRRRR!

Computers drive me mad. I'm off for a lie down now. :)

How to Tell When a Relationship is Over

One Woman's Tale of Woe

The Unusual Things Women Look For In A Man

What Women Should Know About Men

The Rules


Male Drivers


Female Drivers


Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About. Olden but golden.

100 reasons why its better to be a bloke

Simple Math Between A Husband And Wife

Who Cut The Cheez - Manly Man Editorial

Manly Jokes for Manly Men

More Men and Women? Page 1   Page 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment