Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 October 2006

Info Post
I had been having problems with some kind of pop up when opening this page in the last hour or two but I thought it was just me and my browser until Wugsy kindly mailed me and let me know that it was the same for him as well so I reckoned it was the same for everyone who came here.

The visitors online counter that I installed a couple of years ago stopped working this afternoon just before the pop up started so I checked the site out who runs the counter for me and it is down so I removed the counter from my sidebar and it seems to have sorted it self out now. I hope.

I'm now in the process of republishing the whole site so that all traces of the counter gets removed. Please let me know if you still see the pop up after you have pressed CTRL and F5 together to force a refresh of the page. Thanks to Wugsy and I'm sorry if I freaked any of you out with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment