Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 6 November 2005

Info Post









2 Years ago today this website was born on the inter-web.
The first 2-3 months of this site I had an average of about 30 visitors a day and they were mostly friends and family and the odd visitor from Google. Sometime in the next fortnight I'm expecting the 2 millionth page load based on an average of 6-8000 a day. How times have changed!
The main reason that this place started up was to fill some of my spare time due to retiring from work due to ill health at the age of 28. It's unlikely that I will ever be healthy enough to work again but will I still be doing this in another 2 years? I don't know is the answer although what I will say is that I'm not bored with it yet.
Anyhoo, today I present to you a few of the links that I published in the first few days of Look At This...
Enjoy.

Drinkometer. How much Alcohol have you consumed?

Awful Plastic Surgery Archives. A chronicle of celebrity plastic surgery.

Probably the best Simpsons site out there. The Simpsons Archive.

Reggae Sound Station.

Aki Riihilahti - The Official Homepage. A brilliant site about the life of a footballer in the UK. Lots of interesting stuff here even if you don't like football.


Some stupid Mackems yesterday
Lots of Mackem jokes at Toon Army Forever. You will need to love football to enjoy this link. NSFW TEXT


Playing with fire. This is the story of how 'we' built a little device from every day items, and used it to put a smoking crator in my friends garden, and cover his and his neighbours garden in soil.

Molecules with Silly or Unusual Names.

MR BLING - Gold Teeth - Platinum Caps.

I CON - Ruud van Nistelrooij's Alternative Homepage. Another funny football themed website dedicated to the horse from Old Trafford.

Home-built K-9 robot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment