Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 November 2005

Info Post
A couple of hours ago this site passed the massive figure of 2 million pageloads in it's life time. I'm astounded as I never thought this place would be so popular.
It seems there is a place on the net for link blog to thrive without the three P's. That's Paris(Hilton), pr0n and politics!

Thanks to all you visitors one and all particularly the regular readers and the very few occasional commenters.
One other thing while I'm rattling on I don't do reciprocal links so please don't ask. You can send me mail to show me your site or any other sites you find out there that are worthy of a mention on here and I will take a look and link to it if I like it.

Right that's it I will shut up now as you are not used to hearing me talk and I'm off to add the finishing touches to tomorrows Free Music Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment