Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 November 2005

Info Post








As I mentioned earlier on today Firefox1.5 is out. YAY! I will have to wait before installing it as I'm currently downloading a few episodes of South Park and I can't do a restart for a while.

The South Park episodes dont work in IE(so I've been told) so now you have no excuse for sticking with crappy Internet Explorer. I had to left click the links to download them as it says the link is dead if you right click/save link as for some reason. But of course the beauty of Firefox is that I can choose whether I want to open or save the link after I left click.

Thanks to IndexHere for the South Park link. Check his blog out as it's obvious that he puts a lot of effort into it and it is a really enjoyable read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment