Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 8 November 2006

Info Post





I've just had the news regarding my MRI scan that I attended the hospital for a week or so ago and it's not good. The scan has shown a damaged disc in my spine which is pressing on my sciatic nerve which explains the blinding pain I've been suffering since the middle of September. My consultant is sending me to a back surgeon as it looks like the only way they can stop this awful pain I'm in. I was half expecting that an operation was going to be needed but I chose not to think about it until my results arrived. I must admit to feeling slightly scared at the prospect of an operation on my back.

One thing I will say is that you should enjoy the golden age of this site(15,000 pageloads a day now) as it is a one man show and this man may be missing for a considerable amount of time in the future.

Top 15 weirdest hotel rooms

House built in under three hours

Virtual Tour of Steve's Weird House - VR Seattle

Everingham Rotating House

Home Inspection Nightmares part 1 and part 2


Strange Soviet Buildings
Strange Soviet Buildings via

Rolling Bridge
Rolling Bridge


Hakka Houses, China

Burj Al Arab Hotel - The Only 7 Star Hotel in the World

Rock Hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey

China unveils copycat English town

0 comments:

Post a Comment