Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 22 November 2006

Info Post





I finally got my appointment to meet the surgeon and discuss my upcoming operation on my back. That is on December the 12th and I suppose the op will be after then so it seems that I may be around here until at least christmas.
I suppose I'd better get started on my usual best of the year post as that may be my parting gift to you all. ;)

Best Rugby Tackles

Jim Carrey (14 videos)

YouTube - Two Guys Jump Out From University Window, 21st Floor

YouTube - Joey Hand's big crash. Ouch!

YouTube - Blender destroys a bag of marbles

YouTube - St. Louis Storm. Woman gets owned by a rubbish bin during a storm.

YouTube - The real Drift-King

YouTube - Stupid Goalkeeper

Soap In Microwave - Google Video

Want more Great YouTube And Google Videos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment