Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 July 2006

Info Post
w00t! This blog has just passed the 4 million pageloads mark. A few months back when I reached 3 million I thought I would stop mentioning these landmark occasions but I'm sorry I can't! I'll try not to next time though. :)

I'm still completely amazed at the success of this site which leads me to wonder if any of you readers are still with me from the beginning when I used to get about 20-50 visitors a day?
My question to you is just how long have you been coming here for your daily fix of links and how did you find out about this site? Well actually that's 2 questions but there you go. :)

While I'm prattling on may I remind you that you can sign My Guest Map if you wish. There is only another one hundred and odd places left on it before I have to pay for the service which is pretty unlikely as I'm a bit of a cheapskate. So get in soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment