Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 July 2006

Info Post





Quick and dirty today as I'm getting ready to go out for the day with my family. I do have a treat lined up for Benny Hill fans out there but that will have to be tonight or tomorrow.
Also If you have sent me an email in the last few days I'm sorry about the delay in replying because my inbox is overflowing with stuff. I will reply to all of them in time. The problem at the minute is that it's the school holiday and I don't have as much time as I would like due to little ILuvNUFC being around all day.

Anyhoo.. the subject of my post today is lists, lists and more lists. Enjoy. :)

The 10 Most Awesomely Violent and Dangerous Children's Games

The 25 Most Important Questions in the History of the Universe

Top 10 Deadly Poisons, Ingested or Inhaled

10 nasty money habits to kick

Nine reasons why London is so expensive

Top 10 Strangest Speakers

The World's 100 Top Brands

Top 10 Coolest LEGO Gadgets

Ten gadgets to get you sacked

Top 5 Strangest Gadgets for Him

Top Sports Cheating Controversies

Top 10 Unbreakable Sports Records

Top Ten Obscure Sports in the World (via)

Top 12 worst teammates

More Lists?

0 comments:

Post a Comment