Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 24 June 2006

Info Post
Regular readers of this site will know I do a little photography and I publish some of them on my Photographs Of Newcastle site. It's just another of the things that I do to pass the time since I had to quit work due to ill health a few years back. Helps keep me out of trouble I say.

I use a Kodak Easyshare C330 Zoom Digital Camera which is quite a good camera pound for pound at the lower end of the price market. To be honest I've found it's not all about the camera spec as long as you have some kind of optical zoom almost any branded camera can give pleasant results these days.

Anyhoo here is a selection of my favourite photos that I've taken in the last year. Click for biggery.

   

   

   

   

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment