Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 June 2006

Info Post





Unique-looking dog seeks new home

Dog on Escalator. Very funny.

Cat's Diary My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Premium waters for healthy cats and dogs. Includes Bacon flavour.(via)

Talking Cats = Television Gold

Names of Animals, Babies and Groups- EnchantedLearning.com (via)

Wildlife Tenderness photos. Beautiful.

Baby Hedgehogs. Possibly a re-post. Can't remember.

The spider that crawled with dinosaurs

Spiders

Pictures of Baboon carrying Dead Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment