Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 May 2005

Info Post





Vintage Products from Worth1000.

Bible Study With Bush. (via)
Dear President Bush, Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have learned a great deal from you and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them....



Rather Strange
Japanese smoking manners. (via)


History Of The Internet. Very funny.

Moss Graffiti. (via)


There's something about abandoned buildings that makes me want to look inside. I love the internet
Modern Ruins Photographic Essays. It seems lots of you viewers like abandoned places so here is another pile. (via)


Beautiful Mutants Gallery.

Celebrities that enjoy smoking while performing. (via)


Best collection of Mosh Girl pics. Ever
More pictures of the the Mosh Pit Girl, "Moshzilla". Loads of them in fact. Had me bad laughing for ages. (via)


Compaq FAQ: Where do I find the "Any" key on my keyboard? (via)

Blog of Japanese monsters. (via)

0 comments:

Post a Comment