Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 April 2005

Info Post




A few extra links for the day before I retire for the evening....

Microsoft Longhorn Build 5048 screenshots.

The Simpsons Personality Test. I remember taking this test over a year ago and I was Marge then and now. Seems nothing ever changes.


Brilliant
An absolutely massive Star Wars Collectors Archive including this Darth Vader Collector's Case. (via)


Hubble Heritage Gallery of Images.

Dealing with PlayStation 2 disc read errors.


Honest. This is me.
PhotoStamps are back. Make your own. That's me above. Honest! (via)


British exam papers India bound. The latest outsourcing idiocy. Hope they do a better job than the idiots at the Wannadoo call centre that I recently had to deal with. That was only my internet connection but this is about people's futures. (via)

Incoming Signals presents a large pile of links on the subject of movie locations then and now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment