Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 3 April 2005

Info Post
Sack them both


After what went on in yesterdays game I have very little to say but sack the both of them. Chairman Fat Freddie will have his say tomorrow and I seriously hope that they both get fired and never disgrace my football club ever again.

I've had a huge amount of people sent here from search engines looking for the clip so I will tell you where you can find it. MaXxed Football Forums has it but you must sign up to get in. The video clip is in Football Files/Highlights. Enjoy, I know some of you will.

I will let you know if the clip comes up anywhere else. Please let me know if you see it up for download anywhere else.
Stupid cnuts!

Edit: Direct link to MPEG File. Right click/save target as...

Edit: The incident is now on RapidShare. Click "free" as your download type, then scroll to the bottom of the page and wait up to 15 seconds and the link will appear. Thanks to ToonGoals.

Another link to stream the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment