Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 August 2009

Info Post





The Origins of 6 Great American Songs

How it feels to be sued for $4.5m. When I contemplate the above sum, I have to remind myself what I'm being charged with. Investment fraud? An attack against the government? No. I shared music. And refused to cave

Apple tries to silence the owner of an exploding iPod

The 10 Biggest Geeks in Music

Steve Hackett's wife stakes claim to Genesis songs

Jackson's hair made into diamonds -- for real

3 Songs About Drugs and 3 Songs That Aren’t

Forty far out facts you never knew about Woodstock

Revisiting Abbey Road 40 years on

6 Musicians Who Left Bands Right Before They Got Famous (via)

10 Facts About Freddie Mercury

The 10 Craziest Guitars of All Time (via)

Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll

0 comments:

Post a Comment