Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 May 2009

Info Post








"say Ahhhhhhhh..........Yep sorry Albert its def' bird flu"

John Wilson


"It's called a uvula"

"It's not yours - spit it out"

Spenc3602


"Yep, it does look like a popcorn husk. Hold still"

Anon


"It's called "Swine Flu" for a reason. Don't be such a hypochondriac!"

Anon


"Oh, that reminds me! My mother-in-law is visiting us today!"

Konabish


"All your beak are belong to me!" *munch*

Koporuk


"You are neither horse nor gift, Herbert... shut it"


"WTF! is that????"

Anon


"Sammy was easily bored when hearing fish jokes"

Gary


"Go on, put your head in, seriously dude, you can trust me! I won't close my beak...and I didn't eat that curry last night"

Splodge



"I CAN hear the ocean........"

K Brown



"Quick! the Mother-in-law is coming! Where should i hide?!?"

Anon


"deeeeep"

Anon


"OK OK when you squish your tongue up like that it really does look like Ronald Regan..."

Anon



"You're right, it does squeak. Try eating more sardines."

Cooper Green



"No bob, were just friends.."

Barry Ho



"It's a matter of trust"



"I'M A LITTLE OLD FOR THIS, MOM."

Anon

0 comments:

Post a Comment