Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 7 February 2009

Info Post






You never know...I may even hand a prize out for this one...



One from Gary to start things off.




There's something Seven Dwarfy about this one from Kate :-)




Greetings from Sweden - from Lars Järlestad




Owner unconfirmed (probably John Wilson)




From Deadman (he loves Obama - NOT!)

Left to right:

Good thing I have enough fingers...there are five of us in this picture...

Sho 'nuff got over on Whitey this time! I hopes dey's watermelon after the photoshoot!

Wait until the negro has his first disaster...That'll teach him to be so uppity...

I can't wait for Hilary to leave on her first state visit...I need to get laid!

Free Palestine...what's my name again?



Two new entries from Mediumist (nice Superman costume)






Hypersloth it's been a while since we heard from ya, don't be a stranger!




Possibly their exact thoughts, by Xtabay

0 comments:

Post a Comment