Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 January 2008

Info Post





Things have been a little slow around here this week due to my wife's illness. At first it looked like she had caught the Norovirus bug that is currently sweeping the nation but her symptoms are not exactly the same and they have now gone on for more than the usual 2-3 days. She now has an appointment with her doctor tomorrow which, we hope, should get things sorted. What makes me think it is'nt that particular bug is the fact that it is supposed to be very contagious and I probably would have caught it as well by now due to the immune-supressant drugs I take for my illness. Let us see what tomorrow brings. Thankfully my young son and I hav'nt caught it as yet as Mrs ILuvNUFC is very, very ill and she is normally such a strong person.

Anyhoo, all this means that I've got a huge backlog of email to answer and I hav'nt had the time to reply to comments which I usually like to do so if you have recently sent me mail waiting for an answer I will get around to it but it will probably be next week sometime. Hopefully things will return to normal soon.

The 6 Most Insane Game Shows From Around the World

120+ sites to watch TV and movies online

Stupid Game Show Answers

Norman Wisdom's family reveal how dementia has left him not knowing who he is

CNN experts agree...

6 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets from Cheers

educatedearth.net - Streaming Documentaries (via)

Are you a true Simpsons fan?

Letters from BBC Television Licensing. What happens if your licence to watch BBC expires and you don't want to renew it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment