Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 11 December 2007

Info Post





I'm still feeling rather unwell. I think it's just some kind of bug but things like that are often complicated by the drug Methotrexate which I take for my long term illness. One of its actions is to reduce the activity of the immune system which means sometimes I'm not much use at fighting these type of things off. The good news is that I'm due at hospital tomorrow to see the nurse for one of the regular check-ups that I have due to taking Methotrexate so hopefully they can help me out.

Happy Face Spider - Photo of the Day

Cats in Wartime

Dolphins Use Weeds to Get Girls

Whale Shark Photographs

Color in Nature: Parrotfish, Colourful and Helpful

Hermaphrodite pony finds friendship with donkey

Record-size spitting cobra found in Kenya

German polar bear Knut turns one year old

Kangaroo farts can save the world

7 Phenomenal Animals

Boozy budgie is dram fine age

Meet the gigantic bull set to steak a claim in the record books as the biggest ever

Mysterious mammal caught on film

Late extra: Metacafe - Strangest Sea Creatures

0 comments:

Post a Comment