Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 16 October 2007

Info Post





100 Things I’ve Learned About Photography. Jam packed with helpful tips for the beginner. Wandering around Newcastle as the sun sets means that number 4 is probably the most important tip for me. It can get very cold very quickly around that time.
If any of you photographers out there are from this area I would highly recommend that you check out the The Newcastle upon Tyne Photography Meetup Group and Flickr's Angels of the North group which arrange photography meet ups once a month or so in this area. You never know you may even see me there. I tend to miss most of the meetups with the groups though as I'm usually busy with family commitments on weekends. Most of my photography is done alone during the week when everybody else is at work or whatever. But if anyone wants to join up for a wander around during the week drop me a line.

Improve Your Photos 60 Seconds at a Time

12 Fantastic Fall Photo Tips — Our Extra-Crunchy Guide to Leaf Peeping

Photo Law - Your Right to Take Pictures in Public

The Photographer’s Right(US) and UK Photographers Rights, A Guide.

Make Your Photos Pop With Colour

New York Institute of Photography - Tips for Better Autumn Photographs - Fall Photos

On the subject of the legality of photography or filming check out this video.




Want more Photography Tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment