Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 July 2007

Info Post
Throughout the years of running this site I've made many great (cyber) friends through reading blogs. Hypersloth, Brykmantra, Batteries Not Included, Gary and Apprentice amongst many others but I never thought I would meet an old friend this way.

I stumbled across a site that was using some photos of mine from my photos site without permission and I immediately thought what a cheeky bugger until I read on and quickly realised the blog was by a lad that lived a half a dozen or so doors down the street from my old house in Byker.
Rivs(as he is known) runs the amusing and refreshing Fast Hands - The Geordie Author blog with the tag line The opinions, half truths and stories of an exiled geordie and future Booker prize winner. A fellow Geordie who's never afraid to tell it like it is just check out his Opinions and Rants posts for a great laugh my favourite upto now is Separated at Birth - Tony Blair and Graeme Souness. Great stuff.

So go check it out now and if you like it enough to leave a comment tell him that ILuvNUFC sent you his way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment