Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 April 2007

Info Post
2nd Edit: It seems that the house we looked at is not the one for us. Thanks to all of you who offered to help out while I was away and I will keep you in mind for the future as we will be moving at some stage in the near future and I hope you will be kind, and keen, enough to offer your services again when the time comes. Thanks again.

Edit: I've set this post to stay at the top of this page for a few weeks so you will have to scroll down to see the latest posts.

I'm going to have a look at a house next week which I may or may not move into in around 4 weeks time. If I did accept the new place this site would obviously suffer for a couple of weeks and I was wondering whether I should shut this place up for a short while or maybe take on a few guest bloggers.



If I do decide to ask around for guest bloggers and any of you would be interested in posting stuff here while I am away leave a comment or fire me off an email. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment