Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 February 2007

Info Post





Things have been a little quiet around here for the last couple of days if you had'nt noticed. There has only been around 20 links a day instead of the usual 30-40 because I have been very busy giving my other site, Photographs of Newcastle, a long overdue complete redesign and tidy up and I'm quite pleased with the outcome. A big thank you, as usual, goes to my big(but smaller) brother mmChronic who helps me with the HTML and CSS when I'm stuck which is all the time! Maybe this site is next for a redesign as it's been largely unchanged for almost 2 years now.
So check it out. If you wish. After the kitties of course. :)

Cat Me If You Can is a music video exploring the interwebs obsession with images of cats in things they're not supposed to be in. Contains NSFW language and images.





Oh go on then here are some more cat/kittie videos...

A kitten trying to come to terms with a treadmill. Very funny.

YouTube - Crazy cat

YouTube - Fat cat watches TV

YouTube - Stupid cat

Loads more great videos of all kinds can be found on my Great YouTube And Google Videos page. Make sure that you have nothing planned this evening though. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment