Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 February 2006

Info Post





Abandoned BrusselsRight that's it for today as I'm not very well. I've been sick for a couple of days now and I'm missing the net. I've never surfed the net since wednesday night and all the links that I've published since that time has been stuff that I've had in reserve for times such as this. But now I'm all out of links and I'm back off to bed.

Abandoned Brussels

Deserted places. Sweden.

Zedou Connection. Catacombs and quarries under Paris.

Metro-Detroit Urban Exploration

De Onderwereld - Urban Exploration & Electro-Disco-Breakcore-Booty Mixes

SNWEB.ORG, A Detroit Information Database

Out of site. Great site packed with photographs.

Institutional green ..//.. an urbex website

Exposed Photography

Spivey Point. Finland.

Abandoned Forever

Abandoned Places

Industrial New York :: Urban Exploration

Urban Exploration Resource

Abandoned Subway Tunnels in Boston and Other Industrial Settings: Black and White Photography by Shawn Dufour

Abandoned Britain

Byberry Mental Hospital

U E M :: Come For The Adventure, Stay Because Your Flashlight Went Dead

www.chiprjones.com. Description about Philadelphia State Hospital aka Byberry, Kirkbrides, and photographs of various abandoned places.

More Abandoned and Urban Exploration?
Page 1   Page 2   Page 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment