Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 October 2005

Info Post










The Toilet Museum - The Home of Toilet Art, Humor, History, and Fun Facts. (via)

Disney wants to give you cancer. Read the small print.

Fairground Art. See my Hoppings photos.

Psychodermatology: The Mind and Skin Connection. (via)

Charles ng and his sidekick. (via)

FoldMoney.com - The Amazing $20 Bill. Hidden images on the $20 Bill revealed with Origami.


Top 100 toys
TV Cream's Top 100 Toys of Yesteryear.


badtattoos.com. Featuring the worst tattoos from around the world.

10 Lists.

Mystery Ocean Glow Confirmed in Satellite Photos.

Restoring the Corgi 267 BatMobile. I had one of these as a kid.

Ritualized Combat - By Darren Laur.


Web
Theatrical contact lenses. (via)


What If? (via)

Journey Of Mankind - The Peopling of the World. Amazing. (via)

Greatest Inventions of All Times. (via)

NASCAR Pez Dispensers. (via)

Alaska Airlines' 737 decorated with van-art salmon. (via)

Dr. Strange day-glo posters. (via)

Right, that's it. I'm off for a rest now as my back "went" this morning and I'm in agony. I should be back tomorrow. Hopefully...

0 comments:

Post a Comment