Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 September 2005

Info Post
Thanks to you all who have signed my Guest Map. Over 160 of you at the last count.
Thanks also for some of the comments that you lot have left on the guest map most of them really nice and a few strange ones. I do read each and every entry left on there so thanks, again.
If you use Google Earth you can download the file of my guest map just under the map where it says "Export to Google Earth". Click to save the file then when it's downloaded you must rename it "something.kml" then open Google Earth and click "Add" in the toolbar then "New network link" and browse to where ever you downloaded the file to and then you can play a world tour of my visitors. If you wish, that is.

There has been a few instances of comment spam on here lately. Most of it has been removed by me as soon as it appears but believe it or not I'm not here 24 hours a day (just 20 ;) ) There has only been about a dozen instances in the last month so it's not worth switching on the word verification thingy in the comments as it would discourage the very few who do comment on here from using the facility. Yet.
My advice is not to click any links that you see in the comments. If a genuine user has added the link in the comments relating to a post I will check it out and add it to the post.

Suggestions, comments, links or whatever can be mailed to me at ilovenufcforever[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment