Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 22 August 2005

Info Post
I dont know! I'm having some problems with the icons so you will just have to do without for now as I'm away out for a bit and I hav'nt got time to have a look.

Religion of Comic Book Characters. (via)

Elvis's granddaughter and other celeb spinoffs. (via)

Masonic Handshakes. (via)

Ugly Doug's Disturbing Photo. Too true. (via)

DETGEP Industries Gas Saving Device on eBay.

Will the Real Beavis Please Stand Up? (via)

Tobacco...Working for America.


All that money and he is an ugly freak
Plastic Surgery Obsession: Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll. (via)


The Subway Page.

Xbox 360 Brochures Leaked.

The History of the Hamburger.

The Nonverbal Dictionary of Gestures, Signs & Body Language Cues.

Name Statistics. How popular is your name?

My SweetPee. Female Urination Apparatus.

Little Page of Poo. There are those who believe collecting words for poo is a strange hobby. I'm up to 31 languages! Can you help me do better? Do you know the word for poo in Swahili, Elvish or Klingon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment