Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 1 July 2005

Info Post





Just got back from spending all morning at the Freeman Hospital. Despite all the waiting around and delays for this, that and the other, I think the NHS has improved considerably in recent years and I should know as I've been a regular "user" of their services for most of my life. Getting to the point, I would like to a give a big thank you to my nursing team based at the hospital for looking after me superbly in recent years and helping me overcome difficulties associated with my illness.
There are far too many ladies to mention individually and I can never remember names too well so I would just like to thank you all as a group. Cheers girls and welcome to Look At This. I hope you enjoy your stay.


Freegan.info A Site Dedicated to Revealing Human Over-Consumption and Waste. (via)

Ouch.

Newseum presents Todays Front Pages of newspapers around the world in a cool interactive Flash map thingy. (via)


Still had to get a woman in there though
Beach 'n Billboard - Beach Advertising Beach Imprinting Sand Imprinting. (via)


How to take the sting out of a sunburn. Interesting.

Lefor Openo. Website dedicated to Lefor-Openo work : advertising and political posters of the sixties, cards, blotters, ashtrays and other objects. (via)

Soapbox.


Sew for victory
World War II Posters. (via)


Anti-Japanese WWII propaganda posters. (via)

Pictures of a plane breaking the sound barrier.

Declassified WWII sub manuals. (via)

Cockeyed's 24 Hours of Foo. Dave Grohl is a fan of Rob's site and sent him to NYC to appear on MTV2. (via)

0 comments:

Post a Comment