Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 March 2005

Info Post








Suitcase Nuke PC mod no average camera case. (via)

Free Punk MP3's!.

WWII Squadron Patch Logo Pictures. (via)


Take that
Dr. Ruthless' Self-Defense for Every Woman. via


The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Video Library. If you like that sort of thing. (via)

The old Russian embassy to Thailand sits vacant and derelict in Bangkok. This photo-tour is a room-by-room crawl through its rusting bones, including secret metal-lined dungeons and a padded room! (via)

63 Days. (via)
The names and ages of some have been changed. This in no way negates the truthfulness of this story. This is a true account** In the 80’s, "boot camps" for troubled teens became the new treatment dejour for parents at their wits end. However, after numerous allegations of severe abuse, untrained staff and several deaths, these camps came under much scrutiny. Steve Cartisano ran the most notorious of these camps, called Challenger Foundation. I was 15 when I was kidnapped from my bed and taken to Challenger. 63 Days is the story-in-progress about my brutal experiences there, my subsequent escape and the aftermath. This is my story, this is my life




I'm Star Wars mad
Millenium Falcon Dreamcast. (via)


Star Wars quiz. (via)

Seems someone else feels like me about cats.

Ladder Theory. The ladder theory is a theory of adult male/female interaction. It has its basis in many years of sociological field testing. it was first conceptualized in 1994 in Exeter, CA. (via)

Ten Tips for Better Sleep. via


Best artist. Ever
Julian Beever's pavement drawings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment