Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 25 December 2004

Info Post
What are you doing here today? Get back to your food and family.

I've had a complaint from someone about using an image without permission so i've logged in to deal with it. The "offending article" has now been removed.

Here is the email in full.
Hello,



It has come to my attention that you've used an image from my site

without permission.



I appreciate that you linked to the original page where it appeared,

but

the fact remains this photo was donated to me by one of my readers and

therefore she retains the copyright.



However, if you wish to use an image, you may use one of the thumbnails

I have posted.



Please get back to me as soon as possible regarding this issue.



Thanks and Merry Christmas!



All the best,



--

-Randall




Bye bye everyone have a lovely day and i will see you sometime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment