Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 28 August 2004

Info Post
Full-time Report: Aston Villa 4 - 2 Newcastle. What more can you say about the Toon? They managed to throw away another lead that's just one win in our last eleven league outings.
I blame the strikers, me. Well if we are going to concede 2 or 4 goals nearly every game then we must'nt be scoring enough! ;)
As we all know the Rooney latest i won't bother with any links on the subject of Manyoo's new bid but i do have one thing to say on the subject. That is Manyoo can have him. I'm not denying how good he is but �25M is a joke for an 18 year old with promise. The likes of Fowler and Smith have both been sold this summer for �7-8M, and Rooney is worth all that money? My arse, as they say in Manchester. There has been very little sense spoken on the subject, from what i have read anyway, apart from manchesteronline who seem to have hit the nail on the head.
I think Fat Freddie should concentrate on signing a central defender considering these two bids have been knocked back. I think we may struggle to bring anyone in on time.

On a lighter note, apparently we are favourites for the UEFA Cup. HAHAHAHA. Please don't make me laugh as my back is killing me and it hurts to laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment