Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 March 2004

Info Post
I beileve the BBC is a great British institution,for just under a tenner a month its an unbeatable service.Thanks to Rupert Murdoch and the people who read his trash eg The Sun people are now calling for the dismantling of our great public service.I can tell you life would be so much better without The Sun than The BEEB.The Sun remember was the paper that brought you the scandalous headlines about Scousers robbing the dead at Hillsborough.Need i say much more? I Believe In The BBC!
See the above link for people's opinions about the BEEB including this one-"Getting rid of the BBC would be a travesty on so many levels. I pay 40quid a month for SKY, and what do I end up watching? BBC Channels, BBC documentary on Discovery, BBC sitcoms on UK Gold. What do I listen to on the radio? lets see, Radio 4, Radio 2, Radio 1 and Five Live. Hmmmm - what did I listen to this morning to find out if the trains were running? BBC Radio Shropshire. Did my local GWR station have info? Unless it was between S Club and the commercials I didn't hear it. The BBC is there to inform, educate and entertain us, and I think it does a fantastic job. The licence costs just less than a tenner a month, A TENNER A MONTH! I spend more on bus fare, and what do I get for it? stinking buses full of rude, ignorant people, and that's just the drivers!"


Here is what the BEEB schedule may look like in 2 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment